Features pressure-sensing and auto-retract technology that accurately detects punch completion and automatically retracts the ram, preventing potential damage to the punch parts. The 360° Rotating Head design allows you to punch at any angle, along with Gator Eye compatibility, allowing you to monitor performance. Alignment markings improve punch accuracy and productivity.
- Time Saver - maximum cycle time of 8 seconds
- Patent-Pending Auto-Retract Technology - Pressure-sensing technology accurately detects punch completion and automatically retracts the ram, for longer tool life
- 360° Rotating Head - Rugged, patent-pending swivel design to punch at any angle
- Compact, Ergonomic Design - Ergonomic tapered grip for easy one-handed operation
- Slug-Buster® punch profile splits slugs for easy slug removal
- Knurled edge on punches for better grip
- New die design optimized for widest range of materials and drivers
- Laser markings for quick part identification. Alignment markings for improved accuracy
- Easy threading - draw studs with "dog point" tip helps eliminate cross-threading. Hex key access for easy removal from tool.
- Gator Eye® Compatible - with i-Press™ software, monitor tool performance including peak forces and number of cycles
- Compatibility - Works with all Greenlee knockouts. Same draw studs used with Intelli-PUNCH™, LS50L2 and 746A ram
- Punches, dies, draw studs and case made in the USA
Application : Punch conduit size holes in mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum, fiberglass and plastic.
Capacity : 11-Ton
Capacity Mild Steel : 4" Conduit up to 10 gauge, 6" Conduit up to 14 gauge
Capacity Stainless Steel : 4" conduit up to 10 gauge
Driver : LS100X Intelli-PUNCH™ Driver
Maximum Capacity Mild Steel : 10 gauge
Minimum Pilot Hole : 1/2", 7/8", 1-1/8"
Operation : Single-Trigger
Operation Type : Battery-Hydraulic
Conduit And Pipe Size : 1/2" to 6"
Dimensions of Driver: 4.4 x 2.9 x 14.5" (111 x 73 x 368 mm)
Dimensions of Case: 23.0 x 19.0 x 6.0" (584 x 483 x 152 mm)