Greenlee's High Leverage Diagonal Pliers are molded grip cutting pliers. The pliers are forged from chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength. They effectively cut most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws and nails. The pliers feature dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance and have precision-machined, induction-hardened blades that strengthen the cutters and provide consistent performance. The pliers also feature double layered vinyl handles for comfort and slip resistance. The handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
- Forged from Chrome vanadium steel for greater durability and strength.
- Precision-machined and induction-hardened blades strengthen cutters and provide consistent performance.
- Effectively cuts most hardened wire, ACSR, bolts, screws, and nails. Through-hardened steel for longer life.
- Dual cutting edges for optimum cutting performance.
- Exceeds ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Rugged riveted construction for smooth precise action.
- Molded Grip: Custom grip allows area for user identification
- Handles allow for easy storage of tools in pouches and tool bags.
Overall Length: 8-3/4" (22.2 cm)
Weight: 0.850 lb (390 g)
Size: 8" (20.3 cm) Angled Molded Grip
Material: Chrome Vanadium Steel