Greenlee’s die cast aluminum hacksaw has a large throat enabling deeper cut and makes handling easy. The heavy duty die cast aluminum handle is virtually break proof with a tubular back allowing for blade storage. Bimetal blade design for long cutting life.
- Over-molded rugged design for heavy-duty use and comfort.
- Fully-adjustable blade tension up to 30,000 psi for longer blade life and faster, accurate cuts.
- Alternative 45° blade mounting allows for flush cutting.
- Mounting for most reciprocating saw blades for extra versatility.
- Handy blade storage in tubular frame.
- Convenient front grip feature for two-handed sawing.
- Complete with bi-metal blade (12"/24 TPI)
- Lifetime limited warranty.
Overall Length: 15-3/4" (40.0 cm)
Blade Size: 12"
Blade Tension: 30 KSI
Teeth Per Inch: 24
Weight 2.150 LB (0.980 KG)