Wireless Smoke Alarm with Voice Alerts (3V Lithium Battery Operated)
Have peace of mind, all the time with Kidde Smoke Alarms. It's advanced technology solutions protect you, your loved ones and your home against the effects of fire and it's related hazards. This device operates with the 3 V lithium batteries included. This smoke alarm is suitable for all living areas and provides continuous protection against smoke and fire hazards during power outages.
- Wireless Interconnect – Proprietary radio signal joins multiple alarms together, so when one alarm sounds they all sound.
- 10-Year Sealed-in Lithium Battery – No battery replacement required over the 10-year life of the alarm.
- Voice Notifications – Unit verbally announces “Fire!” and other alerts such as “Replace Alarm,” which helps the user better understand the current status of the unit.
- Photoelectric Sensor – Smoke alarm contains an advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Hush – Will temporarily silence nuisance alarms and will not allow hush mode to be activated unless the unit is in alarm mode.
Brochure User's Manual Installation: Locations to avoid
Power Source: Sealed 3 V Lithium Battery
Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
Temperature Range: 4.4˚C (40˚F) to 37.8˚C (100˚F)
Humidity Range: 5%-85% relative humidity (RH)
Size: 14.2 cm in diameter x 4.9 cm depth
Weight: 270 grams
Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices