Weatherproof Wire Connector - Model 63 (Pack of 4) - 10-063
WeatherProof Wire Connectors are designed to excel in above grade, interior/exterior connections exposed to damp/wet and corrosive environments.
In many cases, traditional twist-on wire connectors are not suitable for these applications and require additional materials like heat shrink, resin packs or tape to ensure a safe connection.
IDEAL WeatherProof Wire Connectors eliminate the need for these additional materials and provide a safe, durable and long-lasting connection in these harsh environments in one easy step. It all adds up to valuable savings in time, money and energy.
• 100% Silicone-based sealant protects against moisture and corrosion
• UL Listed to 486G Sealed Twist-On Wire Connector
• Easy to apply, pre-filled twist-on wire connectors
• Sweptwing design is built for comfort and efficiency
• Eliminates the need for heat-shrink or excessive taping
• Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
• Model 63 approved for bonding and grounding applications
• For use in damp/wet location or above-grade applications
• 16 to 6 AWG
Technical InformationProduct Specifications Sheet Installation Instructions
General Voltage: 600 V Max
Sign/Luminaires Voltage: 1000 V Max
Material: Thermoplastic Polyester
Minimum Wire Gauge: 16 AWG
Maximum Wire Gauge: 6 AWG