Vinyl Insulated Ring Terminals 10 Stud Size (Pack of 25) 83-2241
The Vinyl Insulated Ring Terminals offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. The butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure and tin-plated brass construction is good for corrosion resistance.
- Butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
Technical InformationVinyl Insulated Ring Terminal Dimensions
Wire Range: 16-14 AWG
Stud Size: 10 In.
Terminal Type: Ring / Fork
Termination Method: Crimp
Max. Wire Ins. Dia.: 4.5 mm
Dimensions: 21.8 mm x 9.5 mm x 10 mm x 7.3 mm