PrepPRO Coax/UTP Cable Stripper 45-605
The PrepPRO combination Coax/UTP prep tool strips a wide range of coaxial cable types with no adjustments or settings required to the tool. The PrepPRO can strip RG-59 and RG-6 in regular, quad, and all plenum versions without adjusting anything on the tool. No need to adjust blade depths or tool settings. Factory preset for immediate out-of package use. The PrepPRO gray coax cartridge has 2 fixed blades, including a new notched blade, to provide an industry-standard ¼” x ¼” cable prep, which leaves ¼” of conductor exposed and leaves ¼” of shielding exposed. This is the standard required strip length for all IDEAL compression, crimp-on, and twist-on connectors.
A second blue cartridge is included for UTP/twisted pair cable stripping. The single blade cartridge can be used to strip the jacket of Cat 5e/6 cables.
Rotate the PrepPRO around the jacket 3-5 times for coax and only once for twisted pair cables.
• Fixed blades require no adjustments to do a wide range of cable types
• Provides a ¼” x ¼” industry-standard coax strip (gray cartridge)
• Works on RG-59/RG-59 Plenum/RG-6/RG-6 Plenum/RG-6 Quad/RG-6 Quad Plenum
• Fixed blade depth, replaceable cartridges available
• Also strips UTP/STP Cat 5e/ Cat 6 (blue cartridge)
Technical InformationProduct Catalog
Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 3 x 1.5 inches
Colour: Blue & Gray