Philips Hue Bridge
The Hue Bridge is an essential component to a personal Philips Hue smart lighting system. It is the brains of the operation, communicating with both your smart light bulbs and the Hue app to ensure that everything works together. It also enables smart home automation features like scheduling routines, timers, custom light scenes, and more.
- Install the Hue bridge quick and easy with a simple setup
- Smart control; allows the user to use voice control to adjust their lighting system
- Connect and control up to 50 lights and accessories with the Hue bridge
- Connect up to 12 accessories on one Hue Bridge and fully automate your home
- Philips Hue uses ZigBee, a safe and reliable low-power technology, to control your smart lights. All new features and improvements made to the system are automatically updated to your Hue smart lights
Technical InformationOperational humidity: 0%<H<80% (non condensing)
Operational temperature: 0°C - 40°C
Max. number of bulbs: 50
Mounting options: Desktop or Wall
Power adapter: 100–240 V AC / 50–60Hz
Output voltage: 5 V DC 600mA
Standby power: 0.1 W max
Power consumption: 250mA max
Dimensions: (H)1", (L) 3.57", (W) 3.56", Diameter: 3.5"