Nylon Fully-Insulated Male Disconnects 16-14 AWG (Pack of 25) 83-9921
The Nylon Fully-Insulated Male Disconnects offer the right product for any electrical system that might be encountered. The butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure and tin-plated brass construction is good for corrosion resistance.
- Butted-seam construction prevents splitting under maximum pressure
- Internal barrel serrations grip wires tightly to resist pull-out and reduce electrical resistance
- Tin-plated brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Shouldered barrel insulation quickly positions terminal for proper crimping
- Expanded insulation entry accommodates a wide variety of insulation diameters and provides additional insulation support
Technical InformationNylon Fully-Insulated Male Disconnects Dimensions
Wire Range: 16-14 AWG
Maximum Rated Voltage: 600 V
Tab Size: 0.250" x 0.032"
Terminal Type: Disconnect
Termination Method: Crimp
Max. Wire Ins. Dia.: 0.185"
Dimensions: 0.945" L x 0.433" B x 0.250" W x 0.303" F