Master Appliance Master Ultratorch Butane Soldering Iron, Model UT-50*
Not all professional-grade heat tools are created equal, and some come in small packages. The Ultratorch® UT-50's slim and lightweight design allows it to fit into your shirt pocket for optimum portability. This butane-powered tool functions as a flameless heat tool, soldering iron, and torch. When used as a soldering iron, the UT-50 can be used for both boat design and repair as well as jewelry making, sculpting, soldering thermoplastics, and so much more. When used as a butane torch, the UT-50 is a valuable choice for home improvement projects and plumbing applications. When used as a flameless heat tool, the Ultratorch® UT-50 soldering iron is perfect for embossing powders and special inks as well as softening adhesives, removing surface mount components, and spot drying.
Each Ultratorch® UT-50 features an aluminum fuel tank with a viewing window, so you can monitor the fuel level while you work and refill when necessary. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can operate this pen-sized torch for up to 20 minutes of continuous use. This high-quality heat tool uses a patented gas catalyst reaction system that produces 20 to 60 watts of power equivalent to an electric iron. Best of all, the Ultratorch® UT-50 soldering iron is designed to reach heat tip temperatures up to 806° F, solder tip temperatures up to 842° F, and torch top temperatures up to 2,372° F. Each UT-50 heat tool is warranted to be free of defects for up to one year from the date of purchase.
- Standard with protective cap, soldering and heat tip
- Pen-sized heat tool fits in your shirt pocket for absolute portability. No outlets required.
- Aluminum fuel tank with viewing window to indicate fuel level
- Optional tips and accessories available
- Operates for approximately 20 minutes at #3 setting
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrink tubing, solder and desolder, spot dry, torch materials and more
Technical InformationDimensions: 6.5" L (165 mm)
Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 60 Watt
Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane
Gas Tank Capacity: .2 fl. oz. (6 cc)
Approx. Operating Time: 20 min.
Net Weight: 2.2 oz. (53 g)
Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 806° F (430° C)
Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
Approx. Solder Tip Temp.: 392° F to 842° F (200° C to 450° C)
Approx. Torch Tip Temp.: 2372° F (1300° C)