Master Appliance Master Ultratorch Butane Soldering Iron, Model UT-40Si*
Each Ultratorch® UT-40Si soldering iron features a patented gas catalyst reaction system that produces 20 to 80 watts of power equivalent to an electric iron. With a full tank of Ultratane® butane, you can use this versatile heat tool for up to 80 minutes of continuous use. Best of all, the Ultratorch® UT-40Si soldering iron is designed to reach heat tip temperatures up to 1,200° F and solder tip temperatures up to 840° F, making it perfect for an array of applications. Every kit comes with best-in-class, oxygen-free, and copper-based Ultratip® soldering tips that feature thick iron and chrome plating to ensure extra-long life and higher thermal connectivity than its competition, meaning the that UT-40Si is ideal for soldering projects on the go.
The UT-40Si heat tool Master Appliance supply has been carefully tested and inspected before being shipped from the factory. They stand behind the quality of their products, and that's precisely why every UT-40Si they supply is warranted to be free of defects in materials or workmanship for up to one year from the date of purchase. Reap the rewards of owning a completely cordless, butane-powered heat tool today by adding the Ultratorch® UT-40Si soldering iron to your collection.
- Ultratorch soldering tips feature Ultratip® Technology, the long lasting, oxygen-fee, copper based, iron and chrome plated tip with a built-in catalyst, pre-tinned with lead-free solder.
- UT-40Si is a soldering iron and flameless heat tool
- Butane powered for portability
- Convenient slide switch ignition system for quick ignition
- Adjustable temperature lever for temperatures up to 1200°F, equivalent to a 20-80 watt soldering iron
- Compact, light weight and easy to use
- Patented gas catalyst reaction system
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Use to pinpoint heat, remove surface mount components, repair vinyl, shrink heat shrinkable tubing, solder & desolder, spot dry, strip insulation with hot knife and more
Technical InformationRecommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane Equivalent to Electric Iron: 20 to 80 Watt
Dimensions: 8.3" L (208 mm)
Gas Tank Capacity: .5 fl. oz. (14 cc)
Approx. Operating Time: 1.3 hrs.
Net Weigth: 2.6 oz (14 cc)
Approx. Solder Tip Temp. 840° F (450° C)
Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
Approx. Heat Tip Temp.: 1200° F (650° C)