Master Appliance Master Ultratorch Butane Soldering Iron Kit, Model UT-100Si-TC*
Compared to other soldering irons on the market, the Master Ultratorch® UT-100Si-TC is a superior heat tool that allows you to quickly and efficiently heat, ignite, solder, desolder, terminate specialty connectors, and do so much more. This professional-grade soldering iron features best-in-class, oxygen-free, and copper-based Ultratip® soldering tips with thick iron and chrome plating to ensure extra-long life and higher thermal connectivity than its competition. Each Master Ultratorch® UT-100Si-TC comes with three soldering tips and a variety of accessories, all packed in a rugged plastic carrying case for your convenience that contains additional slots for storage of optional tips and Ultratane® butane. With a full tank, you can enjoy variable temperature control up to 1,202° F for up to two hours.
When operated as a heat tool, the heated gas flows directly from the end of the heat tip and can be used to heat, dry, or shrink as necessary. Best of all, you can adjust the tip temperature by simply adjusting the gas control lever. When operated as a soldering iron, heat conducts at the tip and applies solder when the tip is touched to the work surface. The multi-function Master Ultratorch® UT-100Si-TC also comes with a one-year warranty in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship, so Master Appliance can replace any part that shows evidence of a defect without charge.
- Butane powered for complete portability
- Multifunctional for versatility
- Adjustable control for temperatures up to 1202°F
- Features Ultratip® soldering tips with an oxygen-free copper base, ceramic catalyst and extra thick iron and chrome plating for longer tip life and higher thermal conductivity, perfect for today's lead-free solder
- Lighter in weight than competitive models, making it easy to hold and use over extended periods of time
- Carrying case keeps tools and accessories organized and has additional slots for storage of optional tip and Master Ultratane® Butane
- UL & GS/TUV Listed for user safety
- Optional tips and accessories available
Approx. Heat Tip Temp: 1202°F (650°C)
Dimensions (Kit): 11.25" L x 8" W x 2.5" H
Approx. Solder Tip Temp: 482°F to 932°F (250°C to 500°C)
Dimensions (Tool): 10.3" L
Equivalent to 20 to 80 Watt Electric Iron
Net Weight (Kit): 1 lbs. 1 oz.
Approx. Operating Time: 120 min.
Net Weight (Tool): 5.5 oz (100 g)
Fuel Tank Capacity: 1 fl. oz (28cc)
Shipping Weight: 2 lbs.
Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane
Shipped Without Butane
3x Ultratip Soldering Tips: 70-01-02, 70-01-05, 70-01-11
1x Hot Air Tip 70-01-52
1x Shrink Attachment 70-01-55
1x Hot Knife Attachment 70-01-16
1x Ejector, Sponge, Cap and Solder
1x Wire Cutter and Needle Nose Pliers
1x Rugged Plastic Storage and Carrying Case