Master Appliance Master HG-D Series 1200°F Heat Gun, Model HG-501D*
INTRODUCING the NEW Master "D-Series" Heat Gun: The most durable, long-lasting heat gun of its kind. The new Master D Series industrial heat guns are a part of an extensive history of high end, heavy duty, professional heat guns engineered and assembled by the Master Heat Tool experts at their Wisconsin, USA headquarters. The die cast aluminum housing D-Series HG heat gun exceeds industry standards for performance, reliability and reparability. Delivering 2X PLUS motor run life from a powerful high-speed universal motor, industry best 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm, balanced airflow over the heating element for maximum heating efficiency, fixed air intake for temperature consistency, quick-change plug-in heating elements, and a complete offering of repair part kits for quick, easy service.
- Quick-change plug-in heating element with even airflow over the element for maximum heating efficiency
- Upgraded long-life universal motor delivering 2X PLUS run life
- Higher 27 CFM at a higher 3400 FPM, gets the job done FASTER than ever before
- Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizing user comfort for those long days of tireless use
- Optimized design for easier serviceability than ever before!
- Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizes user comfort
- Sturdy die cast aluminum housing will hold up in even the most demanding work environments
- Non-slip, reinforced stand offers stable 90-degree adjustability
Technical InformationTemperature: 1200 °F (649 °C)
Avg. Air Volume: 27 CFM
Dimensions: 9" L x 5.2" W x 10.1" H
Avg. Air Velocity: 3400 FPM
Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
Net Weight - Single Unit 3.7 lbs.
Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Diameter I.D.
Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 5 lbs.