Master Appliance Master EC Series Variable Temperature Heat Gun Kit, Model EC-200K*
The EC-200 is a lightweight, ergonomically designed heat gun with variable temperature settings between 100° F to 930° F. It is well-suited for a wide variety of DIY, hobbyist and homeowner projects, as well as automotive and industrial applications.
With a lightweight design of less than one pound, each EC-200 heat gun is easy to hold at any angle for extended periods of time and can reduce operator fatigue overall. The built-in hand guard protects both hands and fingers, providing peace of mind while performing a wide range of fabrication or repair tasks. Each EC-200K heat gun kit includes four specialized attachments to make easy work of bending plastics, removing decals, spot drying, and so much more: reducer, reflector, small spreader, and large spreader.
The EC-200 has a variable temperature dial to accommodate most automotive or commercial applications: 100° F to 930° F. Due to the thermoplastic housing and design of this heat gun, you can expect your new tool to last for many years to come. Every EC-200 heat gun kit comes with a built-in stand that is very stable and allows any user to set the heat gun down in an upright position between applications. Plus, you receive a convenient carrying case with your purchase of the EC-200 kit.
- Variable Temperature: 100° to 930° F - Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds - Low & High (7 & 9 CFM)
- Lightweight - 1 lb. - Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue
- Built-in hand guard - Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps
- 2-wire double insulated cord set
- ETL listed - Safety agency tested & approved for user safety
- Thermoplastic housing - for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand - Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more
Kit Includes1x EC-200 Variable Temperature Heat Gun
1x 7/16" air reducer attachment,
1x shrink tubing attachment
1x 1-15/16" and 3-1/8" spreader attachments
1x flat metal scraper
1x scraper handle with 3 interchangeable scraper blades
Packed in a durable storage & carrying case.
Technical InformationAvg. Air Volume: 7-9 CFM
Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Dia.
Avg. Air Velocity: 1020 FPM
Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
Motor: Permanent Magnet
Net Weight: 2 lbs.
Dimensions: 8.5" L x 3.2" W x 7.7" H
Shipping Weight: 3 lbs.