7.5-Meter Magnetic Double-Hook Tape Measure
Klein Tools Tape Measures offer inventive first-rate features derived from jobsite professionals to make jobs easier and more efficient. This tape measure features a magnetic double hook that has a center top portion for hanging onto conduit, right side up and upside down, while a 1-1/4 inch flared hook was designed specifically to pass-through 1-3/8 inch holes drilled for 1-inch conduit. The large magnet profile attaches to steel and along EMT conduit while the sealed tape brake panel is large enough to allow 2-3 fingers to operate at once for a safe retraction and, keeps water and dirt out to prevent tape blade rust and deterioration. The high impact rugged rubberized industrial design offers a better grip and stands up to any task the jobsite demands.
- Uncluttered, easy-to-read lines marked on blade
- Dual angle magnetic hooks attach to conduit and steel studs
- Heavy-duty nylon coating protects blade printing
- Retraction speed brake controls blade speed and protects fingers from touching blade
- Two-sided blade printing in centimeters and inches
- Super-sized back clip holds securely to wide belts and extends deep into pockets
- Up to 3 m stand-out
- U.S. Patent Pending
Technical InformationMagnetic Double-Hook Tape Measure 7.5m
Type: Double Sided
Blade: Coating Nylon
Blade Color: Yellow
Blade Length: 7.5 m
Blade Material: Steel
Case Color: Orange
Case Depth: 2.0"
Case Height: 3.32"
Case Length: 3.5"
Case Material: ABS Plastic
Lockable Blade: Yes
Measurement Standard: Metric, SAE
Rewind Type: Automatic
Features: Uncluttered, Easy to Read Bold Lines Every 1/8"