The SlimLED you know and love is now available with a 5-position CCT selectable switch. Adjustable from below the ceiling, simply remove the faceplate, select your color temperature, then magnetically snap on one of the trim options.
- Durable airtight aluminum bodywith UV stable paint and white PMMA diffuser lens for low glare. Includes silicone gasket for wet location applications.
- Includes a white magnetic trim
- This general application light fixture features a 16 watt LED module that maintains uniform intensity producing up to 1150 lumens; with typical CRI of 90.
- Available with 5 step CCT switch (2700K, 3000K, 3500K, 4000K and 5000K)
- 100%-10% dimming capability. This fixture is compatible with industry standard TRIAC/ELV dimmers.
- Provides 110° beam spread
- Includes two spring loaded clips to attached to any ceiling material. The slim profile allows to be mounted under joists or duct work.
- Extruded aluminum hardwire box with 300mA dimmable class II electronic LED driver with 100-135V AC input.
- Includes an 18" plenum rated FT6 wire with DC 2.1 connector from driver to fixture.
- "Quick connect" push-in terminals for fast and easy wiring
- Operating temperature from -30°C to 40°C (-°22F to 104°F)
- Suitable for wet locations and for insulated ceiling applications
Application: Ceiling Recessed Mount
Approved Location: Wet / Insulated Ceilings
Beam Angle: 110°
CCT: 2700 K / 3000 K / 3500 K / 4000 K / 5000 K
Dimming Tech: Forward/Reverse phase / TRIAC/ELV
Energy Star: Yes
Hole Cut : Ø 6¼ " (159mm)
Input: 100-135V AC, 60Hz
Lumens: Up to 1150
Lumens per Watt: Up to 74
Power Factor: 0.9
Projected Life: 70% @ 50,000 hrs
Title 24: JA8 (up to 4000 K)