LinearX F-Compression Hip Kit 33-622
LinearX F-Compression kit is designed for installers that are converting from traditional crimping tools or those that occasionally work with coaxial cable terminations. An all-metal, zinc die-cast frame construction with a double-dipped no-slip, spring-loaded handle, and embossed logo are just a few of the high-quality features and finishes found on the LinearX 3 that are typically absent on value-priced tools.
Applications include: Cutting coax; Stripping RG-59/6/6 Quad/ Plenum coax; Compressing F/BNC/RCA compression connectors on to coax cables.
• 30-632 LinearX®3 Adjustable Compression Tool
• 45-605 PrepPRO® Coax (59/6/6Q/Plenum)/UTP Cable Stripper
• 45-074 Data T®-Cutter
• Hip Pouch with Belt Clip to keep tools together on the job
- Tools to cut, strip and terminate in one handy tool hip kit
- LinearX®3 permanently compresses F/BNC/RCA/ Mini/ and 90° connectors to coax
- Kit is designed for RG-59 and RG-6 series coax cable installations, including quad and plenum variations
- PrepPRO strips: RG-59, RG-59 Quad, RG-59 Plenum, RG-59 Quad Plenum, RG-6, RG-6 Quad, RG-6 Plenum, RG-6 Quad Plenum
- Data-T®-Cutter cuts up to ½” diameter cables and is designed for round communication cables including RG-59 through RG-11
Cable Composition: Coax
Cable Type: RG-59
Termination Method: Compression