2-Pole 225A 120/240V Plug-On Main Circuit Breaker
Leviton Main Circuit Breakers provide overload and short-circuit protection and feature an all plug-on design. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker. The entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed, leaving the option of having the circuit breakers easily plugged-on at final installation.
- An all plug-on design, no wiring to the circuit breaker
- Designed with the most advanced safety technology to assure homes are Code compliant and provide the highest degree of protection against electrical fire and shock for the user
- More precise trips based on current, even in extreme temperatures (-40ºC to 85ºC, without re-rating)
- Rocker-style switches require less activation force
- 22KA Interrupt Rating
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationType: Main
Voltage: 120/240 VAC
Ampage: 225 A
Short Circuit Current Rating: 22 KA
Weight: 2.83 lbs.
Wiring: 6 AWG - 300 MCM Cu/Al