1-Pole 20A 120V AFCI Plug-On Circuit Breaker
Leviton Arc-Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) breakers are engineered to the highest standards so you can feel confident with every installation. All hot and neutral wires terminate at custom lugs in the panel, not at the circuit breaker, so the entire panel can be wired at rough-in without circuit breakers installed. Branch circuit breakers are easily plugged-on at final installation and feature LED colour indicators in the handle so user can easily see operational status at-a-glance.
- Patented SmartlockPro reset/lockout feature prevents reset of the device if for any reason it is unable to respond to an arc-fault
- LED indicator light incorporated into each individual circuit breaker allows users to easily identify the trip condition and type of fault, parallel or series
- Line-side power ensures that the LED remains lit, even when a circuit breaker has tripped
- Hydraulic-Magnetic trip technology helps prevent false tripping, even in extreme temperature ranges (-40ºC to 85ºC)
- 10KA Interrupt Rating
- Color indicators in the handle make it easy to see operational status at-a-glance
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Technical InformationDimensions: 3.9" H x 1.0" W x 3.1" D
Operating Temperature: -40°C to 85°C
Weight: 0.42 lbs.
Wiring: All Plug-on
Ampage: 20 A
Short Circuit Current Rating: 10 KA
Voltage: 120 VAC