Leviton Decora In-Wall Humidity Sensor & Fan Control, Model IPHS5-742
ⓘ Ships out the next business day.
The Leviton Humidity Sensor and Fan Control automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew. The sensor uses a microprocessor combined with state-of-the-art digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in areas of the home prone to condensation and mildew. It features user-friendly controls to adjust sensitivity, humidity level and time-out settings. The sensor can replace a single pole switch and can be used with most bathroom or ventilation fans or fan/light combinations. It is designed to fit within a standard wallbox and requires a neutral wire for operation. Contemporary in design, the Humidity Sensor and Fan Control is the ideal solution for controlling ventilation in areas of high humidity, dampness or rooms prone to condensation and mildew such as: Bathrooms, Basements, Laundry Rooms and Home Spas. The sensor also helps reduce energy usage by automatically operating the fan only when needed to control excess humidity.
- Automatically detects excess humidity in a room and activates the ventilation fan to lessen condensation which helps reduce mold and mildew
- Sensor uses microprocessor and digital sensing technology to continuously monitor and manage humidity levels in a room
- Built-in timer sets the “minimum ON time” for the ventilation fan. The sensor time settings can be custom set to 10, 20, 30 or 45 minute intervals. The sensor will continue to operate the fan for the minimum time set or until there is a reduction in room humidity level
- A sensitivity level adjustment allows users to adjust the sensor’s sensitivity to ambient air to prevent false cycling
- Features an Air Cycle mode which automatically turns ON the ventilation fan for a set period of time and repeats the cycle hourly (eg. 20 minutes ON/40 minutes OFF each hour)
- Replaces a single pole switch for control of ventilation fan or a fan/light combination
- Fits in a standard wall box and requires a neutral for operation
- Can be used to comply with 2019 CALGREEN, Part II, Indoor Air Quality and Exhaust.
- Can be used to comply with the requirements of 2019 California Title 24, Part 6 Indoor Air Quality and Mechanical Ventilation
- Meets the requirements of ASHRAE 62.2
- Five-Year Limited warranty
LED Color: Green
Wallplate: SOLD SEPARATELY
Time Adjustment: 10min - 45min
Load Rating: 600w Incandescent, 150w LED/CFL, 400VA indusctive/Ballast, 1/6th HP Motor
Power Consumption: <0.5 Watts
Switch Type: Single Pole
Standards and Certifications: CUL/US
Warranty: 5-Year Limited