Leviton 125A 120/240V 20 Circuit 20 Spaces Outdoor Load Center and Interior with Main Breaker, Model LP212-C3B*
WHAT'S A LOAD CENTER WITHOUT BREAKERS?
We have over 80 different variations available!
The Leviton Outdoor Load Center is easy to install and weather resistant. It features a gray enclosure and a solid cover housing white circuit breakers. Hydraulic-Magnetic Trip Technology allows circuit breakers to operate as intended over a wide range of temperature extremes, -40°C to 85°C, without re-rating. These Load centers are free of excess wires and pigtails, allowing easy access during installation and for inspectors to check torque. With many advantages these new modern, aesthetically pleasing units are the smarter solution for your homes electrical management hub.
- Solenoids and SCRs are vital to tripping a GFCI in the
case of a ground fault and if either fails, ground fault
protection is lost. Leviton GFCI circuit breakers will notify the end user of this failure by preventing the circuit breaker from being reset if Ground or Arc Fault protection is compromised
- No pigtails on circuit breakers
- Easily invertible for bottom feed applications
- Copper bus is a standard feature on all load centers
- Notches stamped into the enclosure for cable ties promote secure and neat wiring
- For applications up to 60A when using copper wire; or 50A when using aluminum wire
Short Circuit Current Rating: 22 KA
Spaces / Circuits: 20 / 20
Busbar Material: Copper, Bright Tin-Plated
Enclosure Material: Galvanized Steel, Gray Baked Enamel
Dimensions: 30" H x 15" W x 4.4" D
Weight: 42.75 lbs.
Ground Connection: 4 AWG - 2/0 AWG Cu/Al
Supply Connections: 3 AWG - 300 MCM Cu/Al
NEMA Enclosure Type: NEMA 1 Indoor
Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C