Klein Tools Combination Cable and Wire Stripping Tool, Model 11054
Same day pickup usually ready within 2 hours and available for orders placed on weekdays before 1:30PM (EST). For orders placed after 1:30PM (EST), pickup will be available the next business day.
The Klein-Kurve Wire Stripper/Cutter strips, cuts and loops 8-16 AWG solid and 10-18 AWG stranded wire. Precision, shear-type blades provide clean cuts on both solid and stranded copper wire. The strong-gripping serrated nose easily bends, shapes and pulls wire. For convenience, we have easy-to-read markings on both sides as well as doubled-dipped grips for comfort.
- Cuts, strips and loops 8-16 AWG Solid and 10-18 AWG Stranded wire
- Precision ground stripping holes
- Strong-gripping serrated nose for easy bending, shaping, and pulling of wire
- Holes for looping and bending wire
- Cleanly shears 6-32 and 8-32 screws
- Coil spring provides fast self-opening action
- Handy closure lock for convenient storage
Strips and Cuts: 8-16 AWG Solid, 10-18 AWG Stranded
Screw Shearing: 6-32 and 8-32
Overall Length: 7.125'' (18.1 cm)
Handle Color: Blue/White
Weight: 5.4 oz (154 g)