Klein Tools 7/16-Inch Heavy-Duty Nut Driver, Model 635-7/16*
ⓘ Special order items are not stocked at our main warehouse but can still be ordered on Orka.ca. Special orders are usually shipped 10 to 15 business days after order confirmation. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a delivery time estimate.
Fastening nuts on threaded rod can be a struggle due to the confined space and obstructions around the rod. Lateral movement is limited. On long sections of threaded rod, traditional nut drivers bottom out so you can only get the nut so far up the rod. Klein's Heavy-Duty Nut Driver feature a through-handle, completely hollow shaft to allow for nut driving on unlimited bolt lengths. Wrench assist provides greater torque while the magnetic tips will grab any nut appropriately.
- Hollow shaft allows for nut driving on unlimited bolt length
- Color coding for easy identification of different sizes
- Wrench assist for additional torque
- Magnetic feature helps retain nut
- Heavy duty shaft with classic Cushion-Grip handle