IDEAL 100' S-Class Fish Tape with Tuff-Grip Pro Case & Non-Conductive Eyelet, Model 31-087
Warehouse pickup for this item is usually ready within 48 hours.
S-Class® Fiberglass Fish Tapes are non-conductive, and the best choice when working near live circuits. A high quality fiberglass core provides column strength for optimum pushing and pulling capability. Its round shape allows an omni-directional capability perfect for multiple bends, or bends that change planes. Choose from three end types; metal eyelet, a leader for even better maneuverability, and a nonconductive eyelet which prevents arc flash. Offered in two case choices: our standard Tuff-Grip™ Pro, as well as our own unique Rapid-Pak® design with an easy winder knob.
- Non-conductive fish tape designed for use around live circuits
- Strong S-Class® fiberglass core for strength and greater pushing power
- Smooth nylon jacket protects fiberglass, and provides smooth surface for great handling around bends
- Round shape provides omni-directional pushing through tough bends
- Pulling strength 500 lbs.
Tensile Strength: 500 lbs
Tape Type: S-Class Fiberglass
Case Type: Tuff-Grip Pro
Case Diameter: 12"
End Type: Non-Conductive Eyelet