CAT6 RJ-45 Modular Plugs (Pack of 25)
The CAT6 connector is a three piece design incorporating a sled, liner, and plug body. The three piece design allows for field termination while maintaining the proper pair twist ratio in the connector body. These modular plugs are designed and manufactured to support all 100Ω cable wiring schemes including the widely used TIA-568A and TIA-568B configurations.
- 8 position, 8 contact RJ-45 modular plug for Cat 6, 100Ω balanced twisted pair 250 MHz cables
- 50 micro-inch gold plating on contact mating area for long term reliability in connectivity, even after hundreds of mating cycles
- Complies with industry standard mechanical and electrical specifications for compatibility with compliant modular jacks and ports
- Compatible with category 3/5e/6 applications
- Three prong contact design for use with solid or stranded 23-24 AWG insulated copper conductors