Heavy-Duty Nut Driver, 5/16-Inch
Fastening nuts on threaded rods can be a struggle due to the confined space and obstructions around the rod. On long sections of threaded rod, traditional nut drivers bottom out so you can only get the nut so far up the rod. Klein Tools' Heavy-Duty Nut Driver features a through-handle and a completely hollow shaft to allow for nutdriving on unlimited bolt lengths. Wrench assist provides greater torque while the magnetic tips will grab any nut appropriately.
- Hollow shaft allows for nut driving on unlimited bolt length
- Color coding for easy identification of different sizes
- Wrench assist for additional torque
- Magnetic feature helps retain the nut
- Heavy-duty shaft with classic Cushion-Grip handle
Technical InformationKlein Tools Nut Drivers Brochure
Application: Nut Driving on Unlimited Bolt Lengths
Nut Driver Sizes: 5/16''
Shaft Length: 4'' (10.2 cm)
Color Code: Yellow
Overall Length: 9'' (22.9 cm)
Weight: 4.8 oz (136 g)