Greenlee Battery-Powered Knockout Punch Driver Tool Kit, Model LS50L11B
The Greenlee LS50L2 battery-hydraulic knockout driver is a hand-held, self-contained knockout driver intended to be used with Greenlee punches, dies, and draw studs for punching holes through mild steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, fiberglass, and plastics.
- Time Saver - maximum cycle time of 8 seconds
- Auto-stop detects punch completion and automatically stops the ram, for longer tool life
- 360° Rotating Head - Rugged, patent-pending swivel design to punch at any angle
- Compact, Ergonomic Design - Ergonomic tapered grip for easy one-handed operation
- Slug-Buster® punch profile splits slugs for easy slug removal
- Knurled edge on punches for better grip
- New die design optimized for widest range of materials and drivers
- Laser markings for quick part identification. Alignment markings for improved accuracy.
- Easy threading - draw studs with "dog point" tip helps eliminate cross-threading. Hex key access for easy removal from tool.
- Gator Eye® Compatible - with i-Press™ software, monitor tool performance including peak forces and number of cycles
- Compatibility - Works with all Greenlee knockouts. Same draw studs used with Intelli-PUNCH™, LS50L2 and 746A ram
Size: 1/2" - 2" conduit size knockouts (hole size: 0.89" - 2.42" or 22.5 mm - 61.5 mm)
Material: Punch up to 10 ga mild steel or 12 ga stainless steel
Type: 7-Ton Battery-Hydraulic Knockout Kit