BiMetal Hole Saw, 14 Piece Kit 36-501
IDEAL® Bi-Metal Hole Saws utilize M42 high-speed steel with 8% premium cobalt and a rigid, solid back plate, providing the highest strength and greater wear resistance. The extreme deep gulleted teeth design clears out uniform chips that minimize binding, providing fast drilling times.
With a standard 1-7/8” cutting dept, you can save time cutting 2’x4’s with a single pass design. IDEAL® Bi-Metal Hole Saws effectively cut through a wide range of materials, including stainless steel, sheet metal, as well as common non-ferrous materials, such as aluminum, copper, brass, wood, engineered wood, nail embedded wood, and plastics.
- Constructed from M42 high-speed steel with 8% premium cobalt content
- Rigid solid steel backplate
- 4/6 variable pitch geometry with unique fleem ground teeth design; minimize binding on the job that provides 1.2x faster drilling time
- 1-7/8 in. depth of cut
- Diamond sides provide quick plug removal (available on 7/8 in. to 6 in. hole saws)
- Cats eye openings on solid backplate(available in 2 in. to 6 in. hole saws)
- Kit Includes: 7/8 in. 36-516, 1-1/8 in. 36-520, 1-3/8 in. 36-524, 1-3/4 in. 36-350, 2 in. 36533, 2-1/2 in. 36-539, 3 in. 36-544, 3-5/8 in. 36-549, 4-1/8 in. 36-553, 4-1/2 in. 36-556 and Hole Saw Arbors 36-570, 36-572, 36-573
- Comes in a rugged and durable molded plastic carrying case
Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saws
Saw Blade Material: Bi-Metal
Cable Cutter Materials Cut: Aluminum