3/8-Inch Heavy-Duty Nut Driver
by Klein Tools
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
DescriptionFastening nuts on threaded rod can be a struggle due to confined space and obstructions around the rod. On long sections of threaded rod, traditional nut drivers bottom out so you can only get the nut so far up the rod. Klein Tools' Heavy-Duty Nut Driver features a through-handle, completely hollow shaft to allow for nutdriving on unlimited bolt lengths. Its wrench assist provides greater torque while the magnetic tips will grab any nut appropriately.
- Hollow shaft allows for nut driving on unlimited bolt length
- Color coding for easy identification of different sizes
- Wrench assist for additional torque
- Magnetic feature helps retain nut
- Heavy-duty shaft with classic Cushion-Grip handle
Technical InformationKlein Tools Nut Driver Brochure
Brand: Klein Tools
Nut Driver Size: 3/8''
Shaft Length: 4'' (10.2 cm)
Shank Material: Steel
Overall Length:9'' (22.9 cm)