Clear 1-Gang Extra Duty While-In-Use Cover GFCI/Decora
***Please take note that this is a special order item. Special order requests may take longer to process and deliver. All special order items are non-refundable.
The new Leviton Extra Duty While-in-Use Covers are ruggedly constructed to protect from moisture, debris and insects while providing easy access to receptacles. These non-metallic covers are available in both vertical and horizontal configurations for a secure fit and neat appearance when mounted. The UV resistant polycarbonate cover and base protect wiring devices from the elements without breaking, cracking or discoloration. Stainless steel hinge pins offer added strength and resistance to the rigors of daily use.
- Ideal for use with lawn equipment, pools, hot tubs, holiday and landscape lighting, outdoor entertainment systems, barbeques, fountains, vending machines, and other outdoor electrical applications
- Standard opening accommodates Decora® GFCI devices. Additional adapter plates are included for duplex and single receptacle openings
- Pre-mounted heavy-duty gasket provides a weather-resistant seal which protects from moisture and adds to ease of installation
- Includes two inserts to cover the circular cord openings to prevent insects and debris from entering the cover while not in use
- Safety lock feature
- Compliance with NEC® 2014 Section 406.9(B)(1)for “Extra Duty” applications hoods
- cULus listed
Technical InformationColor: Clear
Device Type: Extra Duty While-In-Use
Feature: Extra Duty, NEC Compliant
Standards and Certifications: cULus