Would you like the freedom to bend plastics, dry materials, strip paint, heat materials, and mount over machinery? Master Appliance has the ultimate solution for you in stock. The Masterflow heat blower features a brushless motor for quiet, continuous duty operation and produces a high volume of hot air for demanding industrial applications. Thanks to a high airflow output at 47 CFM, this industrial heat blower out performs the competition. Each model comes with a 90-degree adjustable stand, so you can use it in any position or mount it on your equipment for continuous heat. All Masterflow heat blowers come with rubber-backed stands that permit 90—degree non-slip adjustability to improve operational safety and comfort-balanced handle for carrying or portable use.
- Brushless motor for quiet, continuous duty use
- Produces high volume of hot air, 47 CFM of air output
- 90 degree adjustable, non-slip stand
- 6 models to choose from with varying heat and voltages
- Our models AH-751 and AH-752 draw 18 amps of power so they come standard with a 20 Amp NEMA Plug
- Engineered and assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
Temperature: 750°F (150°C)
Avg. Air Volume: 47 CFM
Nozzle O.D.: 2.6"
Avg. Air Velocity: 2200 FPM
Nozzle Opening: 1.8"
Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded 20Amp NEMA plug
Base Size: 6" x 6"
Net Weight: 6 lbs.
Dimensions: 12" L x 6" W x 9" H,
Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.