INTRODUCING the NEW Master "D-Series" Varitemp® Heat Gun: The most durable, long-lasting heat gun of its kind. The new Master D Series industrial heat guns are a part of an extensive history of high end, heavy duty, professional heat guns engineered and assembled by the Master Heat Tool experts at their Wisconsin, USA headquarters. The die cast aluminum housing D-Series VT heat gun exceeds industry standards for performance, reliability and reparability. Delivering 2X PLUS motor run life from a powerful high-speed universal motor, industry best 27 CFM airflow at 3400 fpm, balanced airflow over the heating element for maximum heating efficiency, fixed air intake for temperature consistency, quick-change plug-in heating elements, and a complete offering of repair part kits for quick, easy service. This heat gun is variable temperature offering 130F to 1200F temperature adjustment.
- NEW variable temperature control dial provides easy dial-in temperature adjustment from ambient that is lockable
- NEW quick change plug in heating element with even airflow over the element for maximum heating efficiency
- Higher Temperature and power ratings: Up to 1200°F/649°C at 1740 watts
- Higher air flow rating: 27 CFM at 3400 FPM gets the job done FASTER than ever before
- Upgraded long life universal motor delivering 2X PLUS run life
- Redesigned ergonomic soft grip handle maximizing user comfort for those long days of tireless use
- Optimized design for easier serviceability than ever before!
- Rugged die cast aluminum housing
- Three position "OFF-COLD-HOT" rocker switch
- 6 foot, 3-wire grounded cordset made with flexible, oil and sunlight resistant rubber jacket
- Adjustable non-slip stand
- 120V Models C-UL-US Listed.
Temperature: Variable ambient to 1200°F
Nozzle Opening: 1.2" diameter I.D.
Avg. Air Volume: 27 CFM
Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
Avg. Air Velocity: 3400 FPM
Net Weight - VT: 3.7 lbs.
Shipping Weight - VT: 5 lbs.
Dimensions: 10" L x 5.25" W x 9.5" H