What could be better than a flameless heat tool? Master Appliance is home to one of the best digital heat guns on the market, and it's no surprise why this adjustable heat gun is the first choice of hobbyists and professionals alike. Every Proheat 1400 LCD dial-in heat gun features a bright LCD digital display of temperature and airflow settings. Having a digital readout heat gun allows you to adjust as you go and avoid overheating. Thanks to the electronic, closed-loop temperature control system, you can maintain a constant temperature when varying airflow or using specialty attachments. Best of all, you can dial-in temperatures in 10-degree increments from 130 °F to 1,000 °F (50 °C to 540 °C) and adjust airflow speed from 4 to 16 CFM.
The possibilities are endless when choosing Master Appliance digital heat gun for home or work. With its balanced, ergonomic design and grip, this adjustable heat gun is designed to minimize operator fatigue on longer projects. The Proheat 1400 LCD dial-in heat gun is well-suited for a variety of applications: heating temperature-sensitive materials, shrinking specialty connectors, soldering, desoldering, bending plastics, activating adhesives, removing decals, defrosting frozen pipes, and so much more. You can make this compact, lightweight, and easy-to-use digital readout heat gun even more versatile by shopping from our assortment of optional attachments. Master Appliance offer a number of reflectors, spreaders, and other accessories to choose from. Every PH-1400 heat gun also comes with a one-year warranty in the event of a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Compact, light weight, easy-to-use
- LCD with digital display of temperature and air flow settings
- Dial-in temperatures in 10° increments from 130°F to 1000°F. (50°C to 540°C) displayed in degrees Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Adjustable air flow from 4 to 16 CFM (113 - 453 l/min.)
- Prolock™ magnetic key provided with every unit locks controls to prevent changing of temperature and airflow.
- Electronic closed-loop temperature control system maintains constant temperature when varying air flow or using specialty attachments
- Balanced ergonomic design and grip prevents operator fatigue
- Power-interrupt Reset feature
- Use to heat or dry temperature sensitive materials, shrink tubing, shrink packaging and specialty connectors, solder and desolder, bend plastics, activate adhesives, remove decals, defrost frozen pipes and more
- Multiple electrical plugs, attachments & bench stand available
SpécificationsAvg. Temp. 130° F to 1000° F (50°C to 540° C)
Nozzle Opening: .88”I.D., 1.31" O.D.
Avg. Air Volume: 4-16 CFM/113-453 l/min
Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
Avg. Air Velocity: 737-4000 FPM/
Shipping Weight Tool: 2 lbs.
Motor: Permanent Magnet
Tool Net Weight: 1.6 lbs.
Dimensions: 8.2" L x 3.0" W x 7.3" H