The Master Heat Gun was the first industrial quality heat gun introduced to the worldwide marketplace in 1958. Throughout the last 60+ years, the Master Heat Gun could be found in use in some of the most demanding industrial and commercial environments throughout North America. Today you will find the Master name in the best-of-breed Automotive, Aerospace, Marine, Packaging, Electronic, and Technology manufacturers worldwide. In this latest "T-Series" HG release , we took the best of our most rugged, reliable heat gun and made it 1lb lighter. Making it more accommodating for handheld use. Select your professional Master T-Series heat gun in one of three temperatures (Note: all temps measured inside the nozzle): 400F, 800F or 1200F.
- Light and easy to hold, perfect for long hours on the job
- Impact resistant plastic housing built to last
- Ergonomic handle design for a comfortable grip
- Quick-change plug-in heating element
- Long life universal motor
- 90 degree adjustable lightweight stand
- Full selection of replacement part kits for easy serviceability
- Designed and Assembled in the USA
SpécificationsTemperature: 800°F (426°C)
Avg. Air Volume: 27 CFM
Dimensions: 9" L x 5.2" W x 10.1" H
Avg. Air Velocity: 3400 FPM
Cordset: 6 ft., 3-wire grounded
Net Weight - Single Unit 2.8 lbs., Kit: 7 lbs.
Nozzle Opening: 1.2" Diameter I.D.
Shipping Weight - Single Unit: 4 lbs., Kit: 9 lbs
Kit Includes1x T-Series Master Heat Gun
1x A-160-HG shrink attachment
1x 51543 spreader attachment
1x 51544 reducer attachment
1x Rugged Plastic Storage/Carrying Case