One of the most versatile heat tools any hobbyist or professional can own is a butane-powered torch. There are many uses for microtorches, but the possibilities are virtually limitless when you own the Master Microtorch MT-51. This compact, easy-to-use heat tool boasts a two-hour continuous run time at full charge, making it perfect for applications where continuous heat is required. Every MT-51 model features a stable base to provide the option of hands-free use and a refillable, built-in fuel tank. For best results, Master Appliance recommend using Ultratane® butane fuel that contains no chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs). To help you make your new heat tool even more versatile, we offer an array of compatible attachments and accessories to choose from.
The Master Microtorch MT-51 is commonly used for heating materials, soldering, desoldering, terminating specialty connectors, brazing, repairing jewelry, pinpointing heat, and so much more. With either an adjustable broad flame or a pinpoint flame at your fingertips, you can make easy work of common automotive repairs and home projects. You can also use the MT-51 for giving metal or wood a vintage look, bonding the frayed ends of a rope, landscaping, stripping paint, and thawing frozen pipes. Master Appliance carefully tests and inspects every Master Microtorch MT-51 before it is shipped from the factory. They warrant every MT-51 microtorch to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for one year from the date of purchase.
- MT-51H is a “2 in 1” open flame torch and flameless heat tool with heat shrink attachment
- May be hand-held or used “hands-free” on table top
- Built-in self-igniting system with safety lock that ensures the switch is not turned on when not in use
- Built-in "refillable" plastic fuel tank
- Wide, stable base is perfect for hands-free use
- Temperature up to 2500°F/1300°C with open flame; 932°F/500°C with hot air tip
- 2-hour continuous run time for perfect continuous heat applications
- Adjustable flame that will produce a broad or pinpoint flame
- Meets Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) Requirements
- Use to heat materials, ignite materials, pinpoint torch, shrink tubing, solder and desolder, terminate specialty connectors and more
Dimensions: 6.1" H x 3" W x 1.3" D
Net Weight: 5 oz.
Approx. Run Time: Two Hours
Shipping Weight: 1 lb.
Approx. Flame Temp.: 2500° F
Approx. Hot Air Temp.: 932°F
Fuel Tank: Plastic, Built-in, Refillable
Recommended Fuel: Master Ultratane® Butane
1 Microtorch with a hot air tip and 1 inch diameter heat shrink attachment