Underground Wire Connectors are specifically designed to secure and protect wire connections in a wide variety of wet location/direct burial applications. UnderGround connectors are manufactured with an extra-thick, thermoplastic shell for extreme durability and reliable connections.
These connectors are made tough and have been designed to exceed the rigorous test standards of UL486G. The easy application process delivers quick, safe and long-lasting connections in a harsh wet location and direct burial applications.
• 100% Silicone-based sealant protects against moisture and corrosion
• UL Listed to 486G Sealed Twist-on Wire Connector for use in wet location/direct burial applications
• Easy to apply, pre-filled twist-on wire connectors
• Expanding, live-action square-wire spring for fast, secure and long-lasting connections
• Deep skirt provides superior moisture resistance to protect connections
• Tough, UL 94V-2 flame-retardant shell rated at 105°C (221°F)
• Not for use in continual submersion applications
Maximum Rated Voltage: 600 V
Material: Thermoplastic Polyester
Minimum Wire Gauge: 20 AWG
Maximum Wire Gauge: 10 AWG
Twist-On Style: Non - Wiring
Termination Method: Twist-On
Product Specifications Sheet Installation Instructions